Please read these Terms carefully before using this Website.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access tobetterdays.co.uk including any websites that resolve to this website, such as https://tobetterdays.co.uk/ (the “Website”). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website.
Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms in this Acceptable Use Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Website.
The Website is operated by Horopito Limited (trading on our Website as “To Better Days”), a limited company registered in England and Wales (we or us). Our company registration number is 10984513 and our registered office is at 82 St John Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1M 4JND.
To contact us about this Acceptable Use Policy, please email [email protected].
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- You shall use the Website only for lawful purposes. You shall not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or vulnerable people in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may make changes to the Website
- We may update and change the Website from time to time; for example, changes to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw the Website
- The Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website at any time for business and operational reasons.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of this Acceptable Use Policy and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Our site is only for users in the UK
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We cannot confirm that content available on or through the Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on the Website
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Website without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Do not rely on information on the Website
- The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely, including medical advice or guidance in relation to both your general health or a specific condition from which you have been diagnosed. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from a qualified practitioner before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website, including use of our product(s) if undergoing treatment or taking medication.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of products to you, which will be set out in our Customer Terms and Conditions.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes. If you use the Website for any commercial or business purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and/or the Police and Justice Act 2006. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Our trade marks are registered
- “TO BETTER DAYS” is a registered trade mark of Horopito Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.
Rules about linking to the Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
- We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this document. You are expected to check this document from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website from time to time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Please note that this Acceptable Use Policy, its subject matter and formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.